Access ASN’s Scientific Sessions year round from your desktop or mobile device!
Food Systems, Nutrition and Health in a Changing Environment
Join us April 21, 2017 for a workshop to build connections to address global priorities. Submit abstracts by November 17 to # 5316 (Factors Influencing Food Supply). More details coming soon.
More than $90,000 in awards and travel grants is awarded annually to students and young professionals. Submit your research to an ASN abstract categories today!
About the Annual Meeting
Experimental Biology is the annual meeting of six societies comprised of more than 14,000 scientists and 50 guest societies.
Primary focus areas include anatomy, biochemistry and molecular biology, investigative pathology, nutrition, pharmacology, and physiology. EB 2017 is open to everyone with interest in the latest research impacting life sciences. Attendees represent scientists from academic institutions, government agencies, non-profit organizations and industry.
This multidisciplinary, scientific meeting features plenary and award lectures, workshops, oral and posters presentations, on-site career services and exhibits spotlighting equipment, supplies and publications required for research labs and experimental study.
Experimental Biology 2017 Offers:
- Access to 6 collective society meetings in one location with one registration fee
- More than 50 concurrent scientific sessions open to all attendees featuring the latest in life sciences disciplines
- Opportunity to meet representatives from over 300 companies on the exhibit floor
- Over 5,000 poster presentations in 4 days of poster sessions
- More than 90 award programs and travel funding opportunities, plus poster competitions (awards vary by society)
- On average, sixty-five countries represented annually creating a diverse audience
- New! EB Welcome Reception!